NJ realises the importance of corporate governance and seeks to implement the best practices for the same. We strongly believe that we have an obligation or duty as corporate entities to all our stakeholders; from employees, customers and vendors to business partners, authorities, and society at large. We aim to strike the right balance between minimising business risks while attempting to maximise business growth.
Corporate Governance at NJ is based on the following main principles:
- Timely and strict compliance to all established rules, regulations and guidelines
- Building sound system of risk management and internal control.
- Timely and balanced disclosure and communication of all material information to all stakeholders.
- Transparency and accountability in all practices
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, associates, customers & community
The existing customers may approach NJ Customer Care Help Desk for any queries / clarifications or issues that they may face in NJ. Also you may email us for any queries or grievances.
Help-desk : 1800 200 0155 (Toll-Free)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org